Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Pricing

Here are my design prices.

Full Layout Packages:

I currently offer three different layout styles. However, if you'd like a different style just let me know and I'll let you know if I can do it!

The Basic Package ($50)
Includes:
  • Background
  • Header
  • Layout style #1 (+$5 for Layout #2 or #3)
The Everything Package ($75)
Includes
  • Background
  • Header
  • Your choice of one of three layout styles (Style #1style #2style #3)
  • Button
  • Rating system
  • Signature
  • Installation
  • Four (4) custom nav/Social Networking buttons
  • virutually anything you could want!
Individual item prices:
  • Background- $25
  • Header- $15 ($10 with purchase of background)
  • Button- $10 ($5 with purchase of background or header)
  • Signature- $5
  • Nav/Social Networking buttons- $2.50 per button
  • Bookmark/Business card design- $10-$30 (depending on size, color, and detail. Price does not include printing)
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at Design@SqueakyBooks.com

If you'd like to see samples of my work, please visit the Samples page.

Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment